Independent Power Boat Forum
Welcome To the Independent Power Boat Club (IPBC) Forum Please login to your account
Welcome To the Independent Power Boat Club (IPBC) Forum Please login to your account

https://ipbc.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

**Meet 16th May CHANGED to the 6th June**

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1**Meet 16th May CHANGED to the 6th June** Empty **Meet 16th May CHANGED to the 6th June** Tue 16 Mar 2010, 10:21 am

admin

admin
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Held @ Toukley Coast Guard Station Toukley Coast Guard Station (Click for map)

Last edited by Admin on Thu 15 Apr 2010, 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

2**Meet 16th May CHANGED to the 6th June** Empty Who's Who Wed 07 Apr 2010, 1:53 am

flagfall

flagfall
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Who is going to be at the next meet 6th June?

Will you have your boat?

doug (tiller steer)

Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

lol of course!!, its an eye saw for good now. i hope theres a heap of race boats coming.

Little Lucifer

Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

of course!!, its an eye saw for good now. i hope theres a heap of race boats coming.
dont know looked mighty fine to me as the diver jumped in to make sure i was ok that ended up quite a busy day hay with only some bruises and miner scratches all round.reccon danny thort it looked good that day 2 hay
must thank you again and all the people that helped get me and my boat back safe simon

doug (tiller steer)

Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

all good simmo, thanks for the thanks (i only got a couple) . i would do it for anyone . especially if they are in front of me flailing there arms..... im happy to be there to keep people safe , it makes me feel important -_- yeah ill be there on the 6th.

doug (tiller steer)

Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

can gary put a post here?, it seems to make a mark..... your calll torkan.......

Reklaw

Reklaw
Acting Sub Lieutenant
Acting Sub Lieutenant

Unfortunately the local paper wasn't aware of the date change. They've gone to print today advising that the meeting is on the 16th.

admin

admin
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

I did contact the Local Paper multiple times regarding the meet of the 16th to no avail

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum