Independent Power Boat Forum
Welcome To the Independent Power Boat Club (IPBC) Forum Please login to your account
Independent Power Boat Forum

http://ipbc.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

THURGAR T DECK CHEV $12000

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 THURGAR T DECK CHEV $12000 on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 1:44 pm

playstation

Acting Sub Lieutenant
Acting Sub Lieutenant
(THURGAR T DECK 17.6 RUNNER)WAS  RACE BOAT  IN THE 1990s(NOBBYS NUTS )now  social boat set up.  5 LTR CHEV  ENGINE.. 11 %  argo BOX .. WATER COOLED MCE MANIFOLDS stainless bends to MUFFLERS  thru transom .. can be set up to RACE AGAIN VERY EASY, just remove exhausts and add extractors ( I CAN SUPPLY) ON A CUSTOM GAL TRAILER with REGO we have run at toukley INDEPENDENT DAYS AND HAD A BALL ALSO HAVE ANOTHER SHORT ENGINE THAT GOES WITH IT IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT  ,  engine is standed bore  and crank so plenty of life in it THIS WILL SUIT AN ENTRY LEVEL OR JUST SOCIAL .. i have a rear lounge glass  set up but not upholstered to go with it   $12000..call me for any info im keen to sell and help out if needeed  BOAT DOES    94 KLMs / hr at 5000 rpm on pump fuel all day  as a std engine..call me for any other  info PH 0401 551 593

Last edited by playstation on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ph/ n)

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum