Independent Power Boat Forum
Welcome To the Independent Power Boat Club (IPBC) Forum Please login to your account
Welcome To the Independent Power Boat Club (IPBC) Forum Please login to your account

https://ipbc.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi, i'm new to the forum

+4
The Spook
admin
flat
grayson
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi, i'm new to the forum Empty Hi, i'm new to the forum Tue 31 Aug 2010, 3:42 am

grayson

grayson
Midshipman
Midshipman

Hi, my names Grayson, i have just restored a 70's Centurion V-drive. Looks a lot like a Sanger bubble deck only it has a slight V bottom with centre pad. Boat has a Casale gearbox, 22% overdriven, adjustable cav gear, though transom wet logs and a 454 chev. I love it, just wish i had more time to use it, i live in Southern Sydney, usually boat in the Georges River or Port Hacking.

Cheers
Grayson.

2Hi, i'm new to the forum Empty Re: Hi, i'm new to the forum Wed 01 Sep 2010, 1:20 pm

flat

Captain
Captain

welcome grayson,interesting boat ya got there,i have a sangar bubble deck myself
and they are lots of fun,enjoy the forum............ flat.

3Hi, i'm new to the forum Empty Re: Hi, i'm new to the forum Wed 01 Sep 2010, 3:16 pm

grayson

grayson
Midshipman
Midshipman

Thanks flat, sure are lots of fun!

Grayson

4Hi, i'm new to the forum Empty Re: Hi, i'm new to the forum Thu 02 Sep 2010, 4:09 am

admin

admin
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Welcome to The Forum Grayson Razz

Feel Free to Jump in and make some post's, Ill upload your Pictures to the gallery so everyone and see your Pride and joy...

How long did the restoration take you?

5Hi, i'm new to the forum Empty Re: Hi, i'm new to the forum Fri 03 Sep 2010, 3:35 am

grayson

grayson
Midshipman
Midshipman

Thanks for the welcome,
the restoration took my 5 odd years or piece work, it sat many months untouched, sometimes due to laziness, sometime while i researched and learned what to do - and what not to do!
It has been a great learning curve, i am now cuurently trying to get those last few MPH's out of it, so i can relax for a while at least.

6Hi, i'm new to the forum Empty Re: Hi, i'm new to the forum Sat 04 Sep 2010, 9:29 am

The Spook

The Spook
Admiral
Admiral

Grayson

Welcome to the forum. We'll all hope to see you at a race meeting some time.

Spook

7Hi, i'm new to the forum Empty Re: Hi, i'm new to the forum Sat 04 Sep 2010, 9:32 am

grayson

grayson
Midshipman
Midshipman

It's a possibility!
Where do they take place and what is the format? Is it yourself against the clock, or class racing?

Grayson

8Hi, i'm new to the forum Empty Re: Hi, i'm new to the forum Sat 04 Sep 2010, 1:28 pm

Little Lucifer

Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Hi grayson
nice lookin boat you built yourself there We race at toukley on the central coast.bout 11/2 hrs north of cbar early sunday morning.Racing is flexible if you want to do a few laps solo iam sure we can do that. you get to go in as many races as you want we have a diver and a paramedic on the water
you will need a helmet a race life jacket and $70 bucks if you want to know more sing out

9Hi, i'm new to the forum Empty Re: Hi, i'm new to the forum Sun 05 Sep 2010, 3:54 am

grayson

grayson
Midshipman
Midshipman

Sounds like fun, i'm off to China for a month, then when i return i'm going to install i few new parts - single plane, new ignition and fix the anoying leaks in my riser gaskets .
Be a few months till i'm on the water solidly anyway.
i'd like to come and check it out when i get back for sure.

Grayson

10Hi, i'm new to the forum Empty Re: Hi, i'm new to the forum Mon 03 Jan 2011, 2:33 am

Triple H Racing

Midshipman
Midshipman

Hello, as you can emagine I am a newby to the forum.
I live at Bundy and have 3 boats all with names starting with H hence the triple H.
One of them is a 1957 Lewis called Hurricane that I have owned for about 20 years, a lot of the old timers now her as she was pretty quick for her day.
The other two I race with varied success (nothing to write home about) but we sure love it.
Hopefully I can tie a trip in with another meeting and come have a run with you guys one day?
P.S I am on the look out for a Cell Hydro about 17" if anyone knows of one Mymechanic is also looking for a hydro pref front seat to run a 6cyl holden in.

Regards Rod

11Hi, i'm new to the forum Empty Re: Hi, i'm new to the forum Mon 03 Jan 2011, 6:14 am

The Spook

The Spook
Admiral
Admiral

Rod

Nice to hear from you on our forum. We race at Toukley in the NSW Central Coast.

Look in race related to see our race dates for next year.

Bob Forbes
Secretary

12Hi, i'm new to the forum Empty Re: Hi, i'm new to the forum Tue 15 Feb 2011, 4:43 am

Fixation

Midshipman
Midshipman

As I am new to this forum I thought I would introduce myself.
My name is Neil Laundy, the owner and driver of Fixation displacement race boat. We are from SA and we were intending to get to your Feb 20 race meeting but unfortunately we are not going to be able to make it. I hope you have a great meeting on Sunday and I would imagine you will get a good turn up of boats.
We will endeavour to get to one of your meetings later in the year. Should anyone be interested you can visit our web site at www.fixationracing.com

Cheers

Neil

13Hi, i'm new to the forum Empty Re: Hi, i'm new to the forum Tue 15 Feb 2011, 11:25 am

Wombat

Wombat
Midshipman
Midshipman

Hi All,

My name is Jeff Heggaton and have been involved in this sport for 30 years now as a driver, pit crew, race secretary and the APBA at state level....now I crew for a Oz Lite and GP hydroplane father daughter team here in Vic. I also look after the Oz Lite website www.ozlitehydroplanes.org

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]