Independent Power Boat Forum
Welcome To the Independent Power Boat Club (IPBC) Forum Please login to your account
Welcome To the Independent Power Boat Club (IPBC) Forum Please login to your account

https://ipbc.forumotion.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

MANNING RIVER TAREE 30 31ST MAY 2015

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MANNING RIVER TAREE 30 31ST MAY 2015 Empty MANNING RIVER TAREE 30 31ST MAY 2015 Thu 12 Mar 2015, 12:02 pm

Little Lucifer

Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Its time for something different a 2 day race meet at taree 2 gp hydros have entered already would be great to see you all there everyone is welcome get the boats out of the shed and have some fun cost will be $100 for one day $150 for both days be it your first time or maybe you have a boat in the shed you haven't raced for years or a week or a month this weekend will be a cracker so come along and be part of it any questions post it here or give me a ring simon 0417505000

2MANNING RIVER TAREE 30 31ST MAY 2015 Empty Re: MANNING RIVER TAREE 30 31ST MAY 2015 Wed 27 May 2015, 3:19 pm

torkan-hydro

Admiral
Admiral

hi all the manning river regatta has been postponed even though we did get our maritime permit and council permit..due to a paramedic issue we are unable to hold this meeting . it s also time that we rebuild our membership to capacity as of june..all interested in re joining let simon or myself know especially if you want to keep your original member number contact me on 0412708392.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]